File uploads: Please check that the filenames of your uploads follow the naming conventions below.
- The name must start with either a letter or number.
- Make sure that the name does not contain: exclamation point(!), bracket(), quotation mark ("), apostrophe ('), slash (/), backslash (\), colon (:), and vertical bar (|), percent sign (%), a tilde (~), a semicolon (;), a question mark (?), or an at sign (@).
- It can contain any uppercase or lowercase characters (file names aren't case-sensitive)
- The name can contain spaces.
PROPOSER / SUPPORTER
(must be a member of the Institute)
The above applicant is desirous of election or transfer to a higher grade in the South African Institute of Rock Engineering.
We the undersigned declare that:
1. The applicant is a suitable person for membership of the Institute.
2. The statements made by the applicant are true to the best of our knowledge