Query: Is it possible to write a Rock mechanics exam for open Pit mining if you're not in possession of a Strata Control certification?



Good Day Hloniphani
No, it is not possible. The Strata Control Certificate is a pre-requisite for the Rock Engineering Exams including practical experience which you will only be able to gain as a practicing Strata Control Officer.
SANIRE President